APPLICATION SPECIALIST / SALESPERSON
South-Central PA Territory or Western PA Territory
At Keystone Assembly Solutions, we are fully committed to Critical Thinking, Creative Solutions and Absolute Execution. If you have the drive and character to be a successful salesperson in an evolving industrial world with a small, growing and entrepreneurial company, read on.
WHO ARE WE?
Keystone is a specialized distributor of assembly tools and ergonomic material handling equipment to the manufacturing industry. We represent select major brands throughout the mid-Atlantic region. Our approach is value based whereby we go to market with a combination of education, demonstrations, and advanced solutions.
WHO DO WE NEED?
· Quality candidates to become our next Application Specialist.
· Values-based, energetic, self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and professional individuals with strong listening and communications skills.
· Must be approachable and relatable with operations managers, production engineers and all others in the manufacturing industries.
· Specialized knowledge and experience in any mechanical, electrical, manufacturing and IT fields is beneficial.
· Skills in Microsoft Office products is necessary. Basic-to-above average skills are needed for email, internet, networking, social media, etc., via various electronic devices and platforms.
· Industrial tools sales experience is a plus. Those with limited experience showing a passion for learning are highly desirable, as well.
· A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Industrial Sales based in either the south-central Pennsylvania or western Pennsylvania territory.
· Will be responsible for successfully executing the entire Sales Process.
· Participate in establishing and achieving expectations, plans and goals.
· Improve relationships with existing accounts and prospecting new accounts.
· Frequently conduct site visits at production assembly facilities typically within a 100-mile radius. Occasional overnight travel will be necessary.
· Determine the best solutions of assembly tools and equipment to address customer challenges.
· The position is full-time exempt, and compensation is salary-base plus commissions.
· A 401k with matching contributions is available after 90 days.
· Paid vacation and personal days based on experience and tenure.
· Training on proprietary equipment software, ‘smart tools’ and apps will be provided.
· Keystone is an EOE company.
We are a small, entrepreneurial company growing our footprint and impact on the manufacturing industry. Experience in sales, the manufacturing industry or a support industry is a plus. However, our best-fit approach means we will find the best person and build a career, accordingly. Shared belief in our values of Integrity, Responsibility, Tenacity, Respect, Trustworthiness and Empathy will be the key to success. To start down your new path, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, today.
If you're interested in one of our open positions below, start by applying here and attaching your resume.