1. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. Keystone reserves the right to refuse or deny any order.
3. There is no warranty, expressed, implicit, implied, or otherwise, on any purchases, unless provided by the original manufacturer.
4. The condition of all sales is ‘as is, where is’.
5. All sales are final. No returns. No refunds.
6. The purchaser is responsible for shipping expenses.
7. Purchaser is responsible for providing proper sales tax documentation before the sale and/or reporting and remitting sales tax in accordance with the respective taxing authority.
8. All transactions and activities are governed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
9. The Purchaser shall protect, defend, indemnify, and/or hold the Seller harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses of every kind resulting from, relating to, or arising out of any transactions conducted herein.